Medical Elbow Knee Splint
- Available in orange, green or gray, in flat-folded packaging.
- It is built from a thin, light core of aluminum alloy which is then sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam.
- Unroll it from its package and it is extremely pliable.
- But bend it into any of three simple curves, and it becomes extremely strong and supportive – adequate for stabilizing any fractured or injured limb.
- A well-formed is more than strong enough for any conceivable splinting need yet extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors.
- With the proper choice of curves outlined in the training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted. It’s even possible to use to create an emergency cervical collar for neck injuries.
- The core of the SAM Splint is a long rectangle of “O” temper, ultra-thin, aluminum alloy.
- The covering layers are made of dermatologically safe closed-pore foam that is latex-free
- Suitable for:
– EMS Personnel
– Military Medics
– Athletic Trainers
– Ski Patrols
– Wilderness Rescue Teams
– Outdoor Adventurers
– Safety Engineers
- Additional Benefits:
– Lightweight and Compact (160 g for 36″x 4.25″ / 91.4 cm x 11 cm )
– Radiolucent (does not have to be removed for X-rays)
– Can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks
– Fastens in place with tape or wrap. No extra equipment needed.
– Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes. Even works underwater!
– Closed-pore, impermeable foam surface allows easy cleaning and disinfection. Material is compatible with all standard cleaning solutions.
- They can be matched different type of equipments and clothings for the daily life